Saturday 12 May 2007

cycletrack

I'm going to use this blog to post photos of the crap conditions in which I have to cycle in and around Glasgow, Scotland. If I'm able to take the photos I'll also post images of car drives who have, through their own stupidity or aggression, tried to maim or kill me as we've shared a road together (I expect these pictures to be rare for the obvious reasons). But I'm not going to be too strict with myself. I'm also going to post images of bikes that I've seen and liked. Please send me any images that relate and maybe it could act as an image bank of the disregard local councils show towards cyclists.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Blog.
Let's hope new Councillors who have been elected will get on their bikes and do something!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Dawg and get some more nicebikes posted to.